nikola plugin -i pyplots
A quick & dirty reimplementation of the plot directive useful for doing nice plots, and for sphinx compatibility.
IMPORTANT: this directive executes arbitrary python code passed as the argument, so it's wildly insecure. Do not enable this plugin if you are ever building a site with untrusted content.
Differences with the original:
- Context is always reset between plots, the context option will produce an error.
- No configuration options whatsoever.
- It always uses SVG because it's 2015
include-sourceoption is supported but completely ignored
NOTE: if you use code inside the directive instead of files, every time you edit it it will
produce different random-named images in
output/pyplots. That's probably worth cleaning every once
in a while.
- matplotlib<2.0.0 ; python_version <= '3.3' (Python package)
- matplotlib ; python_version != '3.3' (Python package)
You can report issues with this plugin and request help via GitHub Issues.